Hello Everyone! I am going to try to be better about posting more regularly. No promises, but I will try. We had a pretty big break-through this week! We were able to drop one night feeding! So, instead of getting up at 1a and 5a, we feed at 9p and then don't feed again until 3a and then not again until 9a. We actually can get 4-5 hours of continuous sleep!! I never knew how excited I would be to say that!
The girls are gaining weight still, but have slowed down a bit. Maizie is up to 9lb8oz, Reese at 9lb7oz, and Charlie, our little peanut, is at 8lb3oz. We have a pediatricians appointment today. The girls have to get their first vaccines. :(
We are definitely starting to see smiles on all three of the girls. They are so darn cute!! I never liked to play with dolls when I was a little girl, but you should see me now!! I get to play dress-up every day! Some of the pictures in this post prove that. The pics are as follows... the girls napping in bed; Reese, looking about as happy in a dress as I would be; Maizie and Charlotte sporting their animal slippers with Maizie in a sweater that was knit by my Moonie when I was a tiny little baby; mom with one of the girls out for a walk; the girls dressed up for an outing in their fancy Patagonia vests (don't they look like knomes?)
So, that's it for now. I'll try my best to keep it up!!

No comments:
Post a Comment