Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Six Month Stats

So, we had our 6 month wellness appointments yesterday.  The girls were very well behaved and as brave as can be expected with their vaccines.  Our doc was very pleased with how they are growing and developing.  We will be going through a bit of a transition period with adding in a second solid food feeding time in the evening.  I swear, with the number of times these kids eat (now four bottles and two solid food feeds), it makes it hard to fit in other things!  Anyway, below are their 6 month stats.

Charlie:     Height- 24 3/4" (15%)    Weight- 12lb13oz (3%)

Maizie:      Height- 26" (50%)          Weight- 16lb2oz (50%)

Reese:      Height- 25 1/2" (47%)     Weight- 16lb9oz (60%)

Looking forward to a first Father's Day for Nathan this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. I know! The second solid session was so hard to fit in! But they'll get better and faster, and we sometimes skip it and give a big bottle when the schedule is just too packed.

    I have a friend who asked what would happen if I just said screw the schedule and fed them when they got hungry... I was like then I'll have three starving and unhappy babies all at the same time! The schedule helps me keep ahead of them so that it doesn't turn into chaos...

    ReplyDelete