Hey Everyone!
So, we had an ultrasound this morning at the Maternal-Fetal Medicine department at Maine Med. Good news... the munchkins are doing great! All three of them have doubled in size and their hearts are still beating right along. The heart rates have actually increased since last time (which they are supposed to do) and range between 160-170. I will post exact numbers when I get the official results.
The even better news is that we were able to visualize a membrane that divide the two identical twins. This means that although they share a placenta, they are floating within their own amniotic sacs. I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures on here. I think I have to take pictures of the pictures and then post them. We also have a DVD of the ultrasound, but that may take a bit for me to figure out. As soon as I figure it out, I'll get it all done.
So far, so good. Thanks to everyone for your support. We can't wait to bring these three little Savages into this world. Until next time...
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment