Nathan and I returned from our amazing week in Jackman last night. We had the most wonderful, relaxing, best weather vacation we have had in a while. Sort of sad to come back to the real world, especially when it's 95 and humid outside! I went to Babies-R-Us today just to find some AC...and see if it was possible to fit three car seats in the Jeep Cherokee. Turns out you can, although it will certainly be a tight fit! Now I am hiding down in the basement with the two dogs where it's nice and cool.
I've realized that it's time to start figuring some stuff out, like the nursery, car seats, stroller combos, child care, etc. It's pretty overwhelming, but we have a pretty good network of people that are sending used stuff our way which is great! I figure that I might as well start now because in a matter of months things are going to start getting pretty chaotic around here!
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we are back in town. The big 16 week mark is tomorrow. Stay tuned for updates and photos. Wednesday is our next ultrasound. We are hoping to find out genders at that appointment, so definitely stay tuned for that!!
Love to you all...
Nellie
PS- See below for ultrasound pics from last time. I just added them today.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment