Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Nursery and our trip to see RiRi

So, the girls are now sleeping in their own cribs!  It was a really hard decision for me, but Reese was busting out of her swaddle at night and whacking Charlie in the head.  I thought they would have trouble sleeping without their sisters so close, but they did just fine...of course.  These girls amaze me at every corner. They take every situation in stride and are not phased by anything.

Now that I knew they were going to be in their own beds, I decided to straighten up their beds, put in their bumpers (the breathable ones), and put up the decals that I had bought before they were even born! It was really fun to design all the little monkey scenes.


On to our trip to see RiRi.  Yesterday, I was going to be home alone with the girls, so we made a last minute decision to head down to Newburyport to see mom for the day.  Because the girls travel so well, it's really pretty easy and Mom is only a little over an hour away.  So, I loaded up the girls and headed South. They slept the whole ride down and then some.  It turned out to be a scorcher of a day!  The girls spent most of the day in their onesies! It was a fun little preview for what is to come this Summer!

Thanks to mom for watching the girls so I could go get my haircut!  When I came home, she was napping with them on the bed. Very cute.  We got to take a walk around town and the girls got all sorts of attention.  It was all around a great day!  Can't wait to do it again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment