Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Post for Miss Maizie


Well, apparently Maizie was feeling a little left out of the lime light and so she decided that it was time for her to roll over! Sadly, Nathan and I missed it, but Jenn told us she was quite proud of herself.  Charlie is getting better and better every day, but it will still be a little while before she masters the turn over.


The girls also spent their first night in separate cribs last night.  Reese lately has been busting out of her swaddle and by morning, she is practically on top of Charlie and punching her in the face. So, we decided it was time. They seem to have done ok. I think it was harder for me than it was for them.  They don't look any
worse for the wear.  Below is a pic of them with their new sweaters on. Thank you Jan!! (Joy's Mom)
                                     


Nathan took the girls on a marathon walk in the stroller today while I was at work. They hit multiple yard sales and got the attention of every person walking by.  They looked pretty cute!!  We are looking forward to another fabulous day tomorrow. I hope get some gardening done. The girls like to hang out in the stroller and watch me get dirty!  Hope you all are enjoying the Spring!!



love, Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment