And now, only two years later, with three children. It's a different life, but we love it!!!!!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
The New Playroom!!
So, for the last few months, I have been trying to make our living room the play area for the babies. I have been looking around, thinking to myself, how on Earth am I going to child-proof this room! I was always getting frustrated because there were toys everywhere and I was always trying to figure out where to put all their stuff. I would store it in the dining room and then bring it into the living room when we needed it. Well, since my brain is obviously still on vacation since having three babies, I needed my dear friends to wake me up and fill me in on the obvious conclusion... make the dining room the play room! I had thought of this before, but was hesitant for some reason. I think I was just thinking that I wanted the girls to be in our living space where we spend all our time, but I couldn't be happier with the new set up. Now, we just spend all our time in here! Anyway, just wanted to share it with you. It makes me happy, so I thought it might make you happy too! First, some before pictures from two years ago when we were a childless couple having a romantic dinner soon after we moved into this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is a beautiful room! I (and perhaps Eli, Esme and Iris)am definitely jealous!
ReplyDelete