Can you believe we're almost through the first trimester?!?! I can't. This is a big week, as we have an ultrasound and consult with the specialists in 2 days. I am really excited about it and think we will really learn a lot about what to expect going forward. Hopefully I'll have a lot of info to fill you in after that appointment. And of course, we will have more images from the ultrasound. Figs!! I am already starting to show. Not to the general public, but Nathan and I can both tell. None of my pants fit at the waist. I have been trying to eat what they tell me I should for triplets, but it's really hard! I mean, 3000+ calories, 150-200g protein, 1-2 lbs/week?!?! I have been so tired, my appetite just isn't there. I try to eat lots of small meals which helps. They say I should get a little bit of a second wind in the second trimester, but that the exhaustion is very common with triplets and may not get much better. I just have to take it easy... easier said than done. Nathan has been absolutely wonderful, pampering me, cooking dinners, making sure I get what I am supposed to. I couldn't be doing it without him. Anyway, that's a little update. Below is the 11 week update from babycenter.com. Talk to you Thursday!!
How your baby's growing:
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.
No comments:
Post a Comment