So, for the last few weeks I have been feeling what I thought might be some little kicks from the girls. Nothing was significant or repetitive and I couldn't feel them from the outside. I couldn't decide if they were kicks or gas in my intestines. Well, last night confirmed what I was hoping... they are DEFINITELY kicks!
After dinner, we were lying on the couch watching football and I felt a couple of the weird movements I have felt in the past. Well, this time they didn't stop and I lifted up my shirt and all of a sudden saw an alien-like movement of my abdomen right where Baby C is located. I grabbed Nathan's hand and she kept kicking so he got to feel it too! It was pretty exciting. We got some movement from A and B too, who are lower in my abdomen, but they are a little harder to feel from the outside.
Anyway, just thought I would share that with everyone. We were pretty excited about it. It's very comforting to know that we can keep track of them now by feeling them move around. I have my next ultrasound later this morning. I love to see how much they have grown. My aunt, Honor, is coming with me as Nathan can't make it today.
I'll try and give ultrasound results this afternoon. Have a great day!!!
Nellie
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're so lucky she continued so he could feel it because usually they stop the minute you want to show other people! Enjoy it all!
ReplyDelete