Hey there!
So, the ultrasound went very smoothly. All the girls look great! It took Baby C about 45 minutes before she decided to roll over and let the nice ultrasound tech get a good look at her heart. They weren't able to get all the heart measurements last time but they have them all now, so she checks out great! I think Baby A needs one more view of the heart, but she wouldn't cooperate today. No biggie. The tech said that her heart looks great, she juts can't get the final picture she needs.
Anyway, they are definitely growing! I don't have the exact measurements for their heads, tummies, and femurs, but I have their weights. Babies A & B are weighing in at one pound even!! I don't know why, but I was excited to reach that one pound mark. Baby C is one ounce behind at 15 oz, but the tech said that she couldn't get a great view of her tummy so she might be bigger. All of their amniotic fluid levels look great. No problems with slightly low fluid with the twins anymore which is great! And my cervix is a champ, hanging in there around 5 cm.
After reviewing the ultrasound results and measurements, the doc was so pleased that he told the nurse he didn't have to see me today. Said whatever I was doing was working and I should keep it up. Minimal swelling, blood pressure 112/61, clean urine... what more could a girl ask for. :) Anyway, thanks to Hon for joining me for the ultrasound! Sorry, no great pics this week. I'll get them next time.
love, Nellie
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment